Terms and conditions
Application, definitions and interpretation
These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of goods by you (hereby referred to as “the customer” or “you”) on the site tanrevel.com. The site and goods are provided by Tanrevel, registered under trading name Tanrevel AB, registered under company number 559143-9350 at Swedish Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket). Additionally, Tanrevel is registered with VAT number EU / SE VAT NO: SE559143935001. Tanrevel AB’s trading address is BOX 5020, SE-102 41 Stockholm, Sweden (hereby referred to as “the supplier”, “Tanrevel”, “us” or “we”). You can contact us via email at email@example.com
These are the terms on which we sell goods to you. By ordering any goods available on our website, you agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You can only purchase goods from the website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
Below follow explanations on how to interpret some of the terms used throughout these Terms & Conditions:
- By customer, private individuals (and not individuals acting on behalf of their trade business or profession) is meant.
- Contract means a legally binding agreement between you and Tanrevel for the supply of the goods ordered on our website.
- Delivery location means the customer’s premises or other location where the goods are to be supplied as set out in the order.
- By durable medium, we mean a type of medium that allows information to be stored by the recipient for future reference, without enabling changes to be made, for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information. This can be via e.g. email.
- By goods, the goods advertised on the website that we supplied to you of the number and description as set out in the order are meant.
- Order means the customer’s order for the goods from the supplier as submitted following the process set out on the Website.
- By website, we refer to tanrevel.com, on which the goods are advertised and available for ordering.
Basis of sale
The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
A contract will be formed for the sale of ordered goods only when you receive an email from us confirming the order (order confirmation). You must ensure that the order confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us of any errors immediately. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an order, you agree to us providing you confirmation of the contract by means of an email containing all information (i.e. the order confirmation). You will receive the order confirmation within a reasonable time after making the contract, but no later than the delivery of any goods supplied under the contract. We have a legal duty to supply the goods in conformity with the contract.
No variation on the contract whether regarding the description of the goods, fees or otherwise, can be carried out after it has been entered into, unless the variation is agreed upon by the customer and the supplier in writing.
Price and payment
The price of the goods and any additional delivery or other charges will be available on the website before the order has been completed. Furthermore, it will also be available in the order confirmation. Prices and charges are in euros and include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the order.
Payment, is made via our payment provider partner Klarna (Klarna Bank AB, Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden (SE 556737043101). Klarna offers a large range of payment methods, such as card payment and different ‘Pay later’ options. For some methods, terms apply which can be found in conjunction to the payment methods when selected. You can also find Klarna’s terms here. If you pay via credit or debit card, the payment will not be captured until your order has been dispatched. For Klarna services such as ‘Pay later’, you will receive the invoice and further information from when your order has been dispatched.
Withdrawal and cancellation
The contract can be cancelled by using the right of withdrawal. You can use this right if you simply change your mind or for some other reason wish to cancel the contract, without having to provide Tanrevel with a reason for this decision, if it is made within the withdrawal period.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of this decision within 14 days from the date on which the order was delivered to you, or a third party assigned by you (however, not the carrier) acquires physical possession of the order in full. In case of instalment delivery, this period starts once the last part of the order has been delivered.
You have to inform us of your desire to exercise your right of withdrawal by contacting customer service at in the contact form on the website.
You must return the item(s) to Tanrevel in undamaged and unsused condition at your own expense. Please see more information on how to return items further down in these terms and conditions.
The withdrawal right does not apply for:
A. goods that Tanrevel has made to your specifications or that are clearly personalised (made to order);
B. goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
If you have received goods in connection with the contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the goods or hand them over to us. This should be done no later than 14 days from the date on which you communicate to us that you wish to cancel the contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
The item must be returned with unbroken packaging and in otherwise unused and undamaged condition. Items returned to us broken or used cannot be refunded. If you receive a gift with the purchase, this product must also be returned upon return. In the event that the gift is not returned, we reserve the right to deduct the value of the gift from the refund of your order
Note that you are liable to pack the items in a responsible matter to avoid damages during return shipping. Liability for lost parcels or similar is held by Tanrevel only if a return label provided by us has been used. In other cases, you have the full liability for the return.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control, the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable. The party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable to amend the failure, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid. This does not, however, affect the customer’s rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel as stated in these terms and conditions.
The supplier does not exclude liability for:
- any fraudulent act or omission; or
- personal injury or death caused by negligence or breach of the supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the supplier is not liable for a loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the contract was made; or
- loss (e.g. loss of profit) to the customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a consumer – because the supplier believes the customer is not buying the goods wholly or mainly for the business, trade, craft or profession.